I never got my back pack for school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiddy

Reaction score
ok, my tama has gone through preschool and school and now has a job but i saw on some other posts that my tama was supposed to receive a back pack, but it never got it. it never got the prize from the teacher (the one where if i guess correctly my points go up or something). can anyone tell my why or if i can still get it?

when you went to preschool when it said away did you click the "b" button? Same with school

ok, my tama has gone through preschool and school and now has a job but i saw on some other posts that my tama was supposed to receive a back pack, but it never got it. it never got the prize from the teacher (the one where if i guess correctly my points go up or something). can anyone tell my why or if i can still get it?
No, your tamagotchi recieve a backpack when it was a child. There's nothing to worry about.

no i didnt press b when it said away when i went to preschool. i didnt know i was supposed to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back