I own you all in Guitar Hero

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidyogamasta

Reaction score
Discuss

Click Here

EDIT: This is on EXPERT. The only other difficulty that score can be attained on is Hard, and even the you need to hit at LEAST 98% of the notes, while I only hit 90%.

Also, I did NOT have no fail on- Think about it. If I can hit 90% and get 5 stars, why in the world would I need no-fail cheat on it?

EDIT AGAIN: For the sake of discussion, why don't you tell us some of your great guitar hero accomplishments :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the points. No way you get that on easy, and no way that you can get that score with 90% of Hard ~_o

How in the world do you get 90% and 5 stars and have to use the no fail cheat? =|

... Wow... If you really think I can hit 90% of the notes and still need no-fail, then I guess I'll have to make a video... Idk how to prove it's me on a video though =S

Plus, I'm not sure if I can repeat a 5* on that song, it's tough.... but the intro isn't hard. I use 2 hand on the intro (They're all hammer-ons and pulloffs, so if you don't miss a note, you don't have to strum). Then the only hard part is the solos, and they aren't oo hard with practice.

The first solo is scales. The second solo is knowing how to hold a base note while mashing another note with your other finger. The next solo is the "What the?..." section, and the only REAL hard part. I just flail the YBO notes, then flail some scales. Then, the Twin Solo which is pretty hard, but it's easy enough to pass, especially if you have star power.

Then the rest of the song is easy except for "You rock!" which you might could mess up on. I rarely fail here though.

And i have an old video from a few months back from when I could barely pass the song. I need to make a new one. I can't prove it's me, except that I'm the one who submitted the video. You'll just have to believe it =S

The Video

The fact that you put the note there says something.

BTW, Vidyogamemasta, please stop flailing in defense to every not "HOMGGOYOU?!?" comment. It's annoying--let us discuss. You don't need to defend yourself so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back