I pottytrained my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve100

Reaction score
:p I pottytrained my tama!!!! :D I was watching tv when I saw that my tama had the lines next to it. I was just about to go to the toilet icon when it went by itself!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Maybe it's because my training bar was full. :lol: :p :p :huh:

You dicipline your tama when it's bad, and praise it when it's sad. :lol: :huh: :p

what sorta tama have you got, my bar is full and i take good care of it and yet it doesn't go to the toilet by itself but i don't care. :lol:

I have a Ringotchi :lol: :p or a connection if thats what you mean. :huh:

:lol: Oops! Sorry I think thatt it was just talking a bath! Too bad it really wasn't pottytrained though........ :huh:

ar don't worry everyone makes mistakes and we all learn from them it doesn't matter, but if anyone thinks their tamagotchi is potty trained than please tell us :lol:

:puroperatchi: Hey! Everytime my tamas go to the bathroom, they do it at the same time! :ichigotchi: Do they have a schedule to go poo or something?

:p I pottytrained my tama!!!! B) I was watching tv when I saw that my tama had the lines next to it. I was just about to go to the toilet icon when it went by itself!!!!!!!! B) :p :p :p Maybe it's because my training bar was full. :puroperatchi: :D :) :ichigotchi:
ha ha, what a lyer, I almost believed him for a second, B) ha ha, anyhoo, lying isn't a good thing to do and plus unexperianced players believe almost everything people say here, so puh-leez!

:puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :D :) B) B) B) :p I didn't lie and I'm not unexperienced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p Oh, and by the way, the rules about this website says NO INSULTS!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :angry: :angry:

:puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :D :) B) B) B) :p I didn't lie and I'm not unexperienced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p Oh, and by the way, the rules about this website says NO INSULTS!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :angry: :angry:
first of all I didn't say u were unexperianced and second of all, I didn't insult u!

yes they do have a schedule, okay sani4ka YOU DID insult steve100 of been a lyer, and steve100, sani4ka didn't call you an unexperienced tamagotchi owner she/he just said that IF an unexperienced tamagotchi owner came on this topic then they would go asking how to potty train your tama, and sani4ka if you read a bit more you would find out that he/she said that they made a mistake and DID apoligized for it.

Yes, please relax. This is a silly thing to argue about. Steve100 may have just made a mistake, there is no reason to accuse him for lying, especially after he apologized for his brief error. However, that is no reason for you to retaliate, Steve. He didn't call you an inexperienced player, after all...so there really is no reason to argue.

I'm glad this has been settled.

yes they do have a schedule, okay sani4ka YOU DID insult steve100 of been a lyer
That's not an insult!

look, ya know, I don't care...I don't wanna start something, I like to watch other people fight lol! :wacko: WELL, HAVE A NICE DAY ALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha, what a lyer, I almost believed him for a second, :D ha ha, anyhoo, lying isn't a good thing to do and plus unexperianced players believe almost everything people say here, so puh-leez!
Ahh how is he a liar if he made a simple mistake? The bath and toilet do look pretty similar... You should really learn to controll your PMS and take it out on someone else!

Yes the Tamagotchi's are timed, so if you set the time exactly the same on each they will poo and do other things on time!

Feed your tama, never let it's hearts go completly down and that way the attention seeking electronic pets have nothing to beep about so if they do you smack that baby aruffffffff! Or praise them for being annoying sad awwwwwwww :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back