I really dont like the Music Star.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the tamagotchi Music Star?

• YES! I LOVE IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah. Its alright.

• Kinda... its okay... I guess

• No.

• No I dont have one.

• No, I HATE it.

• NO! I LOATHE IT WITH A PASSION!!! -makes angry face-

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
OK, I gots me a Music Star for Christmas.

When I first got it I was like, WOO HOO! AWESOMEEEE! So CoOl!

I used for about.... a week.. Yeah.

It got on my nerves soooo bad.

It was WAY too complicated, the games were boring, I got a good character too easily, I lost my "tama-fans" when I left it alone for an hour, IT WAS SO BORING. And, I was forced to buy it food because if you feed it baby food, it wont make it any less hungry.

IT WASNT A TAMAGOTCHI! IT WAS A DEMON!

No, thats not nice to say. It was a demon in disguise.....

Anyway, I really didnt like it. Kinda like how I used to not like the V4.

I would get rid of it, but its so pretty on the outside :(

It was more like a "pop-star" than a tamagotchi. Not very enjoyable.

I'm sorry your not enjoying your tamagotchi. [ a little harsh to call it a 'demon']. Just like some people wouldn't consider the version 5 a tamagotchi , it still is. And so is the music star. Because you don 't like it, doesn't mean it's a bad tamagotchi. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'll state mine. I have 3 music stars. If I didn't like them , I wouldn't keep buying them ^^; I find them enjoyable and entertaining. Nice to have something new. I must say, Shiro Petitchi is adorable as can be. Once again, I'm sorry your unsatisfied with your Music Star.

Best Regard,

//Ms.Milk.Malty.

Whats honestly soooo bad about the games, you say they are complicating, yet so easy to play?

Your free to your opion to whether answer or not.

I'm wondering about getting one but I need info on it.

The music star was complicated at first but u will get to love it later.

I had problems trying to figure out what the darn thing was calling me about, even though i had the instructions already. The signal was hardly seeable so i changed the contrast. So know i know that the tama calls for the door, its music career, and its attention. Man that was hard to understand cuz when i first played with it, i gave it a timeout cuz its attention wasnt glowing. When i found out it was the door calling i felt shock then sadness in my heart for punishing an innocent tama.

But it turned out well as my first tama was a masktchi named shiki! :lol:

She had a band that started in 999th place but later in 1 day ended up in

2nd then 1st place and she won to awards which were fairly easy to get.

One rock n roll and another Pop Music :eek:

So to sum it up, tamagotchi music star is something

that'll create a love hate relationship! And is especially stylish!

For the first like 5 generations I was in love with it, then after that I started getting extremely bored with it and the sound it makes when it practices makes me want to throw it. Though the fact that the shells are cool and antennaless makes me want to buy them to exchange out my early versions so I don't have to deal with the antennas anymore, something that I actually have already done. ;D

I thought it was pretty cool :D

at first it was really hard to learn what to do. Probably the first tamagotchi i actually bothered to read the instructions on :S

But now i like it.

I reset it yesterday coz it kept failing auditions and its band was really good and he had 999 for all the skills points so i dunno what was wrong with it, (Yes, frustrating!).....

Sorry you don't enjoy yours,I realy like mine.

The new features are awesome.I love how both of the parents stay with the baby,and it's realy easy to win a trophy.Maybe you just haven't realy got used to it,just try it again and who knows? maybe you'll enjoy it.

You don't get money when you play the baby games. :D Man, they really should make a better tama!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I enjoy my music star, yet there are a few things that annoy me about it.

For one, I find the games to be quite boring. It seems like a chore to make my tama happy without giving it snacks all the time. Also, I know this sounds...greedy or whatever, but, whats up with meals? Why have baby food there if it doesn't make a difference? Lastly, the buttons suck; after playing with my music star, playing with an older version is amazing, because the buttons work so well on my v3, v4.5 etc.

That is it, overall, I do enjoy my v6 tama. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back