I really hate it when

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don't like them. But I agree there is no reason to say the words "hate". Some people don't like them becuase everyone else likes them. They don't wanna be like every other girl or boy. Bu the don't realize that by doing this , THEY ARE !

Well, people are entitled to their own opinions, just like you're entitled to your own. What you like, other people might not like, and vice versa. That's just the way things go. :nazotchi:

P.S. I like HSM too! :wacko: It doesn't matter to me if so-and-so dislikes it...I like what I like and that's all that should matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people don't like them. But I agree there is no reason to say the words "hate". Some people don't like them becuase everyone else likes them. They don't wanna be like every other girl or boy. Bu the don't realize that by doing this , THEY ARE !
True, but guess what. On this forums thing on ytv, this person put a topic about how much they hate Hannah Montana and hsm and the stars on it. And A LOT of ppl agreed with that person. :wacko: I'd say about 90 percent of ppl agreed and 10 percent of ppl disagreed. That was so mean!!!!!!!!!! :nazotchi: :kusatchi: I gave that person a piece of my mind.

Well, people are entitled to their own opinions, just like you're entitled to your own. What you like, other people might not like, and vice versa. That's just the way things go. :nazotchi:
P.S. I like HSM too! :wacko: It doesn't matter to me if so-and-so dislikes it...I like what I like and that's all that should matter.
But wouldn't u get even a teeny, tiny bit annoyed if everywhere u look, ppl are saying how much they hate your fav tv show?

Well, people are entitled to their own opinions, just like you're entitled to your own. What you like, other people might not like, and vice versa. That's just the way things go. :mametchi:
Iwas just about to type the exact same thing, but you took the words right from my keyboard ;)

Sure, if it's your favourite, it's your favourite. If everyone liked the same things, the world would be boring. Being different is what makes life fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back