I REALLY NEED HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy-xx

Reaction score
problem 1 . ive had my v3 for days now its a teen it evoled 2 days ago but its still only 1yaers old! i really want to evolve soon but its still on ly 1 plz help

problem 2 . my v2 tama keeps display the no battery sign but i bought a new one last month wen you reset it its fine for 5 minutes then it happeneds again the tamagotchi is still a baby! plz help!

number 1: Do you ever pause your tama? If so, that may be why. If not, I don't know.

number 2: I also had this problem. The battery you bought is probably the right circumfrence, but not thick enough. Try getting a thicker battery.

1)yes, if you pause it, it will stunt the growth process. or maybe it just havent gone up an age and you just have to be patient.

2)the battery to buy is CR2032, that is the type of battery a tamagotchi connection takes. you might of bought a wrong battery.

thank you both, and i never pause my tama and today it still hasn't gone up an age, the battery is perfectly fine

(rite size)

That happened to me. My adult stayed 7 for 2 weeks, I pause it a little, and it STILL has'nt left the baby! Does anyone know if Kaeratchi's ever leave thier babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back