I recieved my cho jinsei yesterday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is a Cho jiensei? :rolleyes:

Why don´t you just wait ´till the V3s come out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Becuase Cho jinseis are more valuable, what color did you get? how much did you pay?

I have a green one!

OOOoooooh... It´S nOt As gOoD aS tHe VeSiOn 3 tHoUgH........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Actually...I would think it would be a bit better than the v3. Can't you go to school and get a job in the entama or the cho jinsei? i don't know. anywayz, I want to try to go to target cause obviously people are finding them at target a bit too early. And one thing I've learned from ebay is once there's alot of new tamas on there, there must be quite alot of shops selling them!

Youre wrong there, rambo.

The Cho Jinsei is the most complicated Tamagotchi. Even its TamaTown is better. :eek:

The Cho Jinsei gets mail, goes to school, gets job, has an extra screen on the staus with intelligence, kindness and style, there are many items and many possibilities, there are three main families-Memezoku, Kuchizoku and Mamezoku. The V3, in comparison, is very little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back