I saw a Bratz Babyz Ponyz Commecial!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
When my brother Brandon went the eye docter one,they were playing Cartoon Network. And then in the commecials I saw an ad for Bratz Babyz Ponyz!

How cool is that?

Post your Bratz Babyz Commecial finds here! :D :D :D

When my brother Brandon went the eye docter one,they were playing Cartoon Network. And then in the commecials I saw an ad for Bratz Babyz Ponyz!
How cool is that?

Post your Bratz Babyz Commecial finds here! :D ;) :D
Not trying to be rude and I don't want to start a fight but bratz are the most horrible things ever to be made by man kind. I mean, they wear trashy clothes and they are WAY to skinny! And the bratz baby's were make-up! Sereously! what kind of baby wears make-up! Once kids see them they think to themselvs (wow, those dolls are SOOO pretty! I wish that I could be like them!) then they start trying to be skinny and wear those trashy clothes to look like bratz.

on a scale of zero to ten I'd give bratz

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

ll

ll

ll

probably a zero!

ps:I do not want to start a fight but this is sereously my oppinion about bratz

Oh dear... everyone is allowed to go in whatever topic they choose. :lol:

And everyone has a different opinion, and there's no reason to say they'll get banned for sharing it... :D

I am personally not a fan of dolls; but it's fine that you are. :hitodetchi:

Nobody shall be getting banned. :angry:

Everybody has different opinions, and they can freely share it. Oh, and we're allowed in any topic we like :D

Personally, I do not like Bratz or any kind of doll for that matter. Bratz wear skimp clothes, sloppy makeup, and they wear make-up and tight clothes when they're babies! I think that Bratz give out the wrong message, but thats simply my opinion. :angry: It's fine if you like them, but I am just voicing my opinion.

*Tgd*

I don't care for anything bratz related. I used to be fond of them but I'm not anymore.

~To _mamatchi~ We are alowed to post in any topic we want to.

wow, if we got banned for having different opinion then i would have been banned a looooooooong time ago!

lol!

XD

neways, personaly i hate bratz, bad images to young girls.

younger girls, or any aged girls for that matter, need some good role models.

everything is just getting worse and worse.

persoanaly, i baby (and/or horse!) wearing skimpy clothes is discusting and gives a bad self image to girls.

so yeah, thats my preach'n.

And also you will get banned. :(
Why would I get banned just for saying what I think about bratz? Lots of people in the world think that bratz are skimpy, wear to much make-up, wear trashy clothes, or are just WAY to skinny :( (well that is the truth!)

ps:I still don't get why I could get banned!

i looked on google to see what they were.

BRATZ PONY

there ya go!

ps, dont worry WC, the topic starter is new here and dont think they know exactly how things are run here :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bratz ponies scare me... lol! Their heads are so big! They're almost as big as their body! :(

But that's just my opinion. :(

EDIT: Typos

i looked on google to see what they were.BRATZ PONY

there ya go!

ps, dont worry WC, the topic starter is new here and dont think they know exactly how things are run here ;)
Wow :D That pony is pretty wierd looking!

anyway I'm not worried about being banned because I know that she isn't REALLY going to ban me but still, She probably knows that you can't ban people unless they do the following:

-spam

-swearing

-bad username or avvie

-being rude to other people on TamaTalk

and even more that I'm to lazy to even list :D

Yucky. Bratz are sluts and not just the babys. even the

ponyz, their like.. " oh I'm a pony who wears make up

I'm awsome so lyk buy me!"

Not cool at all. Baby Bratz are whorish and give girls a horrible outlook on how society wants them to look.
I agree with you! The last bratz that I got I was thinking about putting it in a blender and putting it on high but that would have probably have ruined the blender. So I coloured all over it and pulled it's arms off. Then I ripped it's head off and threw it in the garbage. Those were some good times.....

I agree with you! The last bratz that I got I was thinking about putting it in a blender and putting it on high but that would have probably have ruined the blender. So I coloured all over it and pulled it's arms off. Then I ripped it's head off and threw it in the garbage. Those were some good times.....
Get a blendtec blender X3 Those things take a pretty decent beating, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back