I Should Give Up And Wait For Middleschool, Right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
Oh, the chronicles of me and William :huh:

I figured he wasn't worth it. I'd already asked him out in october and he had refused rather rudely. But he got over it and started being his funny, kind old self. The only thing I don't like about him is that he makes fun of some people; though most the time he's worth it.

He, this morning, announced: "I'm going out with a girl hotter than all of them in this school combined."

So, I said: "What if she's pretty but rude?"

He shrugged and said: "She's very kind. I talked with her."

So I went away and cried that night. As I've said, I've missed my ex, Marvin. I can't even get in touch with him, and there is no-one in my life that I can tell everything to. So I guess I sit on the computer on TT for comfort. Really, to be honest; I'd love to be able to tell my mom and dad about my love for Marvin and how it hurts; but they get angry because I cry. My sister is too far away; and I'm afraid to talk to my grandma. Everyone around me is rude and ignorant; there isn't one person I feel I can tell anything to.

What am I to do now? I hate bottling up emotions; I have to let them out somewhere, tell someone.

oh thats so sad, im quite an advice lady myself so if u just need some one to, you know, talk to, im totally there :huh: P.M me if u want :(

wow. you're in fifth grade? i thought you were older, you talk very.... properly. it's refereshing.

well, wait till middle school. wih all that switching classes thing, you'll meet wayy more people.

and the boys get nicer[sometimes cuter xD]

you're still young, and better times will come. once u hit middle school i swear everything will become new and fresh... and there will b more heartbreaks to come. i hated my elementary school life... but in sixth grade things got soooo much better. then seventh grade..... not my best year. but trust me... when u start middle school within like.. two weeks ull b like 'marvin who?'

need more advice check out the siggy

Zo, remember, I am always here :(

As for William, it's more than likely just a 'stress crush' type of thing, where you are sad that your other guy left and you like this guy... it hurts more now.

Don't sweat it, if he is like that, he isn't worth a nice girl like you, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back