i should of got a mameitchi on my v5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-wing

Reaction score
when i went to bed my tamas where teens when i woke up they were rositchi and pharoitchi what did i do wroung :D

Your bonding should be 0%-30% to get it since its a low bonding adult. Maybe the bonding was to high.

when i went to bed my tamas where teens when i woke up they were rositchi and pharoitchi what did i do wroung :ph34r:
Well, what time did u wake up? I have a V5, so how can a tama chage from one form to anthor without you hearing them evole?

Tamagotchi v5 and v5.5 wake up at 7am. Perhaps you woke up a bit later or the sound was off so you didn't notice until you looked at it. You didn't do anything wrong, evolution's always natural :)

Tamagotchi v5 and v5.5 wake up at 7am. Perhaps you woke up a bit later or the sound was off so you didn't notice until you looked at it. You didn't do anything wrong, evolution's always natural ;)
I don't understand because Tams usaly evole at night. That happend to my tam. Yea, cause my teen tams evoled at 6:08 at night.( I think cause I dont have a clock where I put my tam.)

I don't understand because Tams usaly evole at night. That happend to my tam. Yea, cause my teen tams evoled at 6:08 at night.( I think cause I dont have a clock where I put my tam.)
Tamas can't evolve an night. Unless you meen before they sleep. If so, putting Tamas on Pause will change the ime they evolve.

CheetahLoverGirl456- Tamagotchi don't always evolve at a certain time of day, especially if you have paused your Tamagotchi at some point. They evolve when they have been in that stage for a certain amount of hours.

x-wing- As everyone has said, maybe your bonding was too high. On the v5, Mametchi is achieved by getting high bonding, though on the v5.5, it's the opposite- you need low bonding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi is hard to get but I get him all the time on my v3's. sammy is right 0-30. They evolve at night, too. I don't have a v5, but evolving is based on bond, and care I think. I also forgot, but I'm not sure if its true, don't EVER feed it snacks to make it happy, only toys and games. I don't think its true, because on my v3s they evolve into mametchi even though i feed them snacks. I did play bump a lot, though....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back