I so owned a boy today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Everyone would kill a boy whod try to sufficate them with a Tamagotchi Lanyard XD
yepperz lol, You can always trust the handy-dandy tamagotchi(deadly) lanyard XD

But Right on MB, You showed Him.

As much as I hate to admit it, I get into fights with guys alot, and they usually end up being something we laugh over. Not a really serious fight where one, or the both of us, get into trouble.

They usually start with the other guy either insulting me, or hitting me when I'm not looking. Or tickling me. I'm ticklish. As if the world didn't know that. If I start the fight, then I either started by hitting them hard but not noticing it, or saying something to insult the other guy. Either way, I'm not proud of it.

We only hold the grudge for about 5 minutes, though, which is pretty pathetic.

i think he needed that!

XD

but like SK said, dont try to start them, but go ahead and defend urself!

I guess I can't talkanyway ;) I keepnailing this kid Costin in the face with my lunchbag.

Show him to call me a whore. >_>

You go Meowbark! I guess since Justin can't see this I could do it. HAHA! JUSTIN GOT BEAT UP BY A GIRL!!!!!!!! OMG! MY GUT! TOO TOO FUNNY!

GotchiGirl96 ehehahahahaLOLLLLLLLLLLROFLLOLHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

About 20 minutes ago I OWNED a boy on the bus.
I was reading Inuyasha (Of course on the bus) Then the boy (Justin) Grabbed my lanyard mainly for 2 reasons. He thought my tamagotchi was on it (He wants to enilate it) And the lanyard was my Tamagotchi one. He choked me then me and him got into a fight. Well I slapped him a few times and some girl said something, Justin said "Who said that!?" I said "YOUR MOM!" and slapped him. Sure I have a few bruses on my right arm, but everyone was laughing saying "Justin got beat by a girl!"

HA! I OWN Justin!
I hate to be a party pooper but fighting isn't something to be proud of even if you do win.

About 20 minutes ago I OWNED a boy on the bus.
I was reading Inuyasha (Of course on the bus) Then the boy (Justin) Grabbed my lanyard mainly for 2 reasons. He thought my tamagotchi was on it (He wants to enilate it) And the lanyard was my Tamagotchi one. He choked me then me and him got into a fight. Well I slapped him a few times and some girl said something, Justin said "Who said that!?" I said "YOUR MOM!" and slapped him. Sure I have a few bruses on my right arm, but everyone was laughing saying "Justin got beat by a girl!"

HA! I OWN Justin!
Ha ha Justin! It must have been a lot of fun.

Me, I've made 14 year olds run away from me, as they threatened me, and...... lets just leave it at I defended myself, I they learned not to mess with people younger than them.........

Lol, by the way, I didn't hurt them, I'd never hurt anyone on purpose!

*R-M* :wacko:

aoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awsome!!! I love it when Girls overpower boys! nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back