I Suppose I'll Give This A Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Nut

Reaction score
In a country. With people. And buildings.
Welcome all to my very sparsly explained Tamagotchi log. Well, Here goes nothing...

I have the limited addition glow-in-the-dark tama, which has light green stripes and an antenna ball to match, mounted on a background of white. It's connected to an Itchigotchi lanyard with two charms, one an Itchigotchi and the other a Memetchi. If it hasn't been too apparent, Itchogotchi is my favorite Tamagotchi ! :angry:

I've been kind of late getting this started, but my tama's name is Kira. Shes a young Memetchi, with skills as fllowing:

intelligence-30

style-27

social-13

skill points-lllll

Shes such a sweetie. Before I went to check on her when she called, she was in her little bathtub. Its so cute!!

I hope she gets a job in the food packing industry like many have before him, for as you've no doubt noticed, I have little time to get her skill points. Grr...

She has a close friend named Kyle, a Hinotamatchi, who my friend and I aim to have wed in their second year of adulthood. We started them at the exact same time, so every time one calls when were in the same area, the other will at the same time. Sadly, I am unable to get onto tamatown (my computer is too slow...blah...), so she only has 6,360 points, but she isn't very demanding and is most definatly not spoiled (unlike Kyle).

So, yeah, I guess thats it for now. I'll keep this posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is official. I need a life. I recently finished a little bed for my Tama. It has an inside molded from tinfoil, bent to form around it, which is covered in a purple chrshed velvet. There is a stuffed pillow made from soft paper and a blanket much th same, along with a toothpick with a small hook (to hang the chain) glued to the side. I truley need more hobbies.

Aw darn it, she changed into a Ponitchi. Kyle is a Tosakatchi now though, so his owner is very happy! They share four hearts on the friend log. Were hoping they'll get married soon! :rolleyes:

Awwwwwww, they went on a date and kissed. The version fours are so cute!

But anyway, the cell phone is really neat. It allows an adult tama to call anyone! I called the king once. Again, so much detail!

I suppose thats about it for now...until tomorrow,

-Tama-Nut

Latest posts

Back