I think I found the password for 32nd souvenir!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi Rulz!

Reaction score
yesterday i donated 30000 points to the king and the usual password came up for the crown. I put it on tamatown in the king and the crown password came up. I entered it and then went to my items list cause i knew a royal costume was going to be there, but then when fooze had finished playing with it, a password came up saying PASSWORD FOR ?? 59730 98764. I tried putting it in every bit of tamatown i could think of and even on my tamagotchi's password menu. nothing worked. Has anyone had this before and knows where to put it?

Plz! I've only got 5 souvenirs to go!

Go to the PASSWORD Menu and type it in there. If it says ERROR, then you might have typed it in wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is probably for corner shop 2. If you don't have it it's junk.

The password for ?? is for a blue sofa.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

yesterday i donated 30000 points to the king and the usual password came up for the crown. I put it on tamatown in the king and the crown password came up. I entered it and then went to my items list cause i knew a royal costume was going to be there, but then when fooze had finished playing with it, a password came up saying PASSWORD FOR ?? 59730 98764. I tried putting it in every bit of tamatown i could think of and even on my tamagotchi's password menu. nothing worked. Has anyone had this before and knows where to put it?
Plz! I've only got 5 souvenirs to go!
It's for the Nintendo DS game, Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop. Go to the CARE mode, select SECRETS and then CHEAT CODE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back