I think I spoiled my Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui

Reaction score
Hey, im a new tamagotchi owner seeking advice on how to raise my 1 year old Hanae (my little hinatchi).

See. I think I spoiled Hanae too much with snacks and praises (i praise her when she wins games against friends and when i think she looks cute (which is quite often)) and I give her snacks to make her happy but now, I think Hanae is getting overweight and when I try to make her play games to lose some weight, she wont play more than two times or so. Beyond two/three games, she refuses to play games anymore and I have to give her more snacks so she`ll play.

Im also having a hard time training her even with all the tips I read here. I tried putting her in time out every now and then when she would send snake presents or send presents without my knowledge but I think sometimes I ended up putting her in time out when I should have been praising her and in the end she never even won training points.

How can I make Hanae obey? Does playing with items count as a game? Did I do something wrong or is this only Hanae`s personality?

Mine does that too.I don't think I was spoiling it or anything!It just does that!A couple of monthes ago a lot of people were complaining about about that!I hope I answered your question!

Heres a hint

Only praise when it is sad and only disiplene if your Tama gives a bad present or beeps for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back