I think my aunt is actualy my older sister...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying: Ive always wanted an older sister. My family consist of two kids, me (14), and my sister (11). My little sister is autistic so i new acctualy got to have a sister at all that i can talk to or play with. She can't really do anything and i feel almost "cheated" out of having a little sister. I love her, i just wish i could talk to her.

Now, for the story. My dad grew up being the oldest of 3 brothers, his name is Dean, his younger brother is Paul, and their littest brother is Mark.

When my dad and all his siblings were teens, their parents divorced. Later, both got re-married. His dad married this lady, who i don't rly kno, but they had 4 kids, who are:

Ashley (now a sophmore in college)

Brittney (a freshman at the same college)

Tommy and Gorden (14 year old twins, my age)

so yea, my dad has brothers who are my age xD. But this is about Brittney. I don't think she is my dads sister, i think she is his eldest daughter! My dad is 44, and she is 20. Of the pictures my dad has of him with his "half siblings", he is always with brittney, and the pictures he has with her resember the ones he has with me. he has like none with his other brothers and sisters. Ashley, Tommy, and Gorden, all look like what they are (Greek on their fathers side, Russian on their moms.) They all also resmble their mom. Britteny, looks %100 percent Greek (like me), and looks like a my dad in a Pretty blonde teenage girl form.

She is also the only other person in my dads family, besides me, that has green eyes. She is also the one that keeps the most contact with me, the others i talk to somtimes, but whenever im on facebook, we always talk.

She also calls my dad, "dad" somtimes, when all of his other sibilings call him Dean. Ashley, tommy and gorden also always talk to eachother, and not Brittney that much. She has her own life, but always talks to my family and not her own 'siblings' taht much.

Also, when im in pictures with her, people always say "wow is that your older sister? u look so much alike!!" and then im with the other ones, they always say "who are they? ur friends?"

She also consiteres Paul and Marks kids, more her "cousins" rather then "neices and nephews".

Im going up to see them in college on Saturday. I really think she is my dads daughter, and i would be sooo happy to have a older sister!! What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back