I think my TamaTalk is glitching..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that patchis-forest's posts are even more messed up than the rest of the page.

I haven't noticed anything, apart from pathis-forests's posts looking tiny, and yeah.

Otherwise everything is fresh for me. BUT, my computer went nuts when I was on one of patchis-forets's topics. Man, I had to restart and everything was still slow.

Could this be a virus transporting from computer to computer?

It's glitching this topic and when ever it is PATCHI-FORESTis there. It's that persons fault!!!!! I am serious!!!!!
Yeah I clicked on the weight topic and it happend. Like the writing is up on the post ubove it and avatars ar scrambled and the ads were underneath like it was pushing everything up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously wonder what this is and when it's going to get sorted out.

o.o'

It happened to me on this topic and maybe one other.. but now there is nothing wrong with it now, hopefully someone fixed it =D

its not Patchi-Forest fault. Are you all using a windows 98, or a vista or XP? And do you download a lot of things on your computer? Cuz I think i know what is causing it.

^ Yes, and no.

It's not like patchis-forest is doing it on purpose. It's very odd that everytime me and alot of other people see her posts the site goes all glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back