I THINK this is right...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama22

Reaction score
Well I think this is right... you guys tell me if you think otherwise.

Well you know how the movies and cafe opened on the 1st of April and the School and the new movie opened on the 1st of May. Well don't you think that the Hall and more stuff at school will open on the 1st of June? I'm Just thinking logically.

PLEASE tell me what you think!

-_- :( :angry: :huh: :huh: :blink: :huh: :ichigotchi: :angry:

I hope your prediction is right!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say so, but I think they should try to hurry a little. Yet for them: So much to do, so little time!

Yes,Tama22 you are correct. Every month new Tamatown things open.This June it will be complete! I wonder how often something comes out on E-Tamago...or is it finished?

IT sounds right and maybe on the same the day the show at the theatre and the golden tama. I hope you're right,

Yes,Tama22 you are correct. Every month new Tamatown things open.This June it will be complete! I wonder how often something comes out on E-Tamago...or is it finished?
They seem to be constantly adding to e-tamago (Japanese TamaTown).

A new game was added last weekend (May 14). Over the past three months, they've added at least 4 games.

There are two more tour locations yet to be added: "Flower Hills" and "Oyaji Village".

Thanks guys!

Most of the time people never reply to my topics. :huh:

Oh well...

Can't wait until the first of June!

Yeah I think your right, there opening new things at the begining of each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back