I thought this was cute.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that one! I got it at WalMart.
What one? The crocheted one or the one me and That other member have?

by the way guys , i found another pic of the same crocheted mametchi that has PANTS. little crocheted green pants xD

There it is , Suzannethats what it looks like O_O

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2306/205506...ecb4298.jpg?v=0
Awww. Suzanne is sooo cute!! I wish I could have 1. I saw one of those on Amazon for $7.00. I think some1 else sells it? :huh: Idk. but Amazon has the best deals. I got a vid game. For only $10.00!!! And the best thing about it. I got the whole cellection of the vid game!!!!! Cool isn't it? They have a Wii. But the controls are sold septertly.

P.S. Sorry some was off topic!!! ;)

P.S.S. The home-made mameitchi is cute!! :D :D

I LOVE MEMEITCHI!!!!!!!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)

I think the Mametchi is sooo cute! I'm gonna go Google how to make one!

-Yellowmoodtama

p.s. My mom knows how to crochet!

Adorable! I can knit, I could try. Probably not going to happen. ;)

Ohmygosh! Those ARE cute! They are crocheted. Maybe some day I'll make one... um...but no one hold their breath, okay? But I bet the instructions could be googled. I'd love to see your stuffed mimitchi, FamiTama!
They're knitted in the knit stitch on circular needles, and then switched to regular flat needles for the ears. It looks pretty easy, actually. :eek:

There it is , Suzannethats what it looks like O_O

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2306/205506...ecb4298.jpg?v=0
erm... isn't that just one of those tama carrying pouch things? Well whatever, its still cute! lol. I have the Violetchi one. My friend has the same Mimitchi one tho :3

My mom can crochet some.... I wish she could make a Mametchi like that, its so adorable!!! :D except with dark blue eyes/ears =]]]

//KL :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back