I tried on...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cute! ^^ My Mum has her wedding dress too. I'm going to wear it when I get married. I'm 13 at the moment, my mum got married at 23, so maybe in 10 years! :D

-bratztroxg

I don't think I'd ever fit into any of my mom's clothes lol

I'm quite petite.. if you know what I mean. :|

I don't think my mom still has her wedding dress. :| Either way, it wouldn't fit.

On my wedding I think I want to wear my grandmother's dress. She still has it. It would need retouched and fitted, because it is from the 50's. I love it though. Not only is it very sentimental, but it's gorgeously vintage~

My mom got married in a sweatshirt and jeans XD
Did she wrap them in tissue paper and store them in a box in the cellar..? :D

I still have my dress somewhere in our loft - but if anyone wants to use it they will probably look like the Corpse Bride in it there will be so many little moth holes in it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ^

I live with my gran, so yeahanyway.

She doesn't have her dress anywhere, but she has the veil.

And keeps it in my wardrobe. =/

I used to put it on when I was little and pretend I was invisible.

Lol I wonder if I tried my mom's dress on if it would fit me? 0_0 I don't know where it is so oh well lol I would look weird with it on probably XD.

Did she wrap them in tissue paper and store them in a box in the cellar..? :wacko:

I still have my dress somewhere in our loft - but if anyone wants to use it they will probably look like the Corpse Bride in it there will be so many little moth holes in it :)
Nah xP She probably threw them away years ago, lol.

My mom got married in a black t-shirt and jeans. My mom and my dad were matching. xD

So no wedding dress for me. ;___;

BUT, if she did get married in a dress, it'd probably be too small because she was somewhat fit in those days. xP

I can fit in all my mom's clothes :3

My mom's wedding dress is in China (She got married in China, and then she left it at my Grandmother's house xD), so I can't try it on. I'm pretty sure I could fit in that as well though x3

crud!

my mom got a bad perm for her wedding. she looked like a poodle. she got really mad at the hairdresser. she had a really nice dress but i dont think she has it.

get this.... she got married in my grandma's backyard! :(

I can't fit in my mother's clothes.

:) My shoulder span / arm length is 2479174918274x bigger than hers. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back