I used ALL the 5 codes and my tama's not invisible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetypie05 - please re-read Tamacool's post more carefully regarding the codes before you start shouting that TamaTalk lied.

Tamacool's post says "legend has it...." that your Tama will turn invinsible (or will not die for a couple of generations).

It is clear that Tamacool does not know if this part is true or not.

I do agree that the wording in the post is somewhat contradictory - as the word Invinsible has been interpreted by you as Invisible - whereas I believe Tamacool actually mean to use the word Immortal.

As it happens, all are disproven.... :D

I am sorry you are disappointed that you don't have an invisible Tama (personally I like to see what my Tamas are doing....), but I do hope you don't believe that TamaTalk would lie intentionally to its members like this.

To avoid any further misunderstandings I will edit the post.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried all 5 codes but my tama's still visable! :D TAMATALK LIED!!! :p :p :blink: :lol:
I tried all 5 codes but my tama's still visable! :D TAMATALK LIED!!! :p :ph34r: :) :(

Invincible not invisible!

*sigh* What you guys need to learn is that not everything you read on the internet is true. You cannot blame the whole of TamaTalk for you believing what one person has said... I suspect also that if you had bothered to read the rest of the thread where you might have read it, you will find people who have already tried it saying that it is not true.

invinsible mean they won't die please do research before go around saying untrue stuff. :eek: :eek:

invinsible mean they won't die please do research before go around saying untrue stuff. :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back