I used the love potion, connected both tamas, now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
O.k Here's the deal. I spent almost an hour getting uo to 3000 points so I can make my friends tama, and mine have a baby. So I use it, connect them both, they go down to the bottom of the screen, kiss, yada, yada. They only kissed, that's it. I connected them a whole bunch more times after that, but all the only thing different id that they have a heart above their heads when ever they connect. I know they're going to have a baby, but when are they. I thought they would have a baby the second time they connected after they used the love potion.

Well,

You need to wait 24 hours after it becomes an adult. Then send the love potion to a Tamagotchi of the opposite gender. Be patient and keep connecting. You may have to connect lots of times.

-Darkcore

Well, they had the babies already. I think you have to wait 24 hours afer you use the love potion. You don't have to keep connecting. Just use the love potion, and wait a day, then connect them.

Well would you look at that! I awnsered my own question! :angry:

As long as it was a boy & girl, you just have to wait till' they're 5 YEARS OLD to have a baby(trust me I had the love potion). <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back