I wanna bunny

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
The title says everything. I wanna bunny. How do I persuade my parents into it!?

Show that you are responsibale enough. And say thsat you will take care of it and clean the cage.

Talk with them about it. If they say yes, well congrads. If they say no don't push it. Bring it the topic up a later- a couple months/half a year later so as not to annoy your parents with your never ending request. If they are already annoyed with you asking they'll most likely say no from that point on.

Good luck. ^^

I have a rabbit, and trust me, it's really hard work. She's a sweetheart, but you've got to be really responsible and have the time for a bunny in your life. :D

Show them how responsible you can be. But don't ask them constantly about it, or it'll get on their nerves, and they'll say no for sure. Maybe ask for it for your birthday. I'm not sure, because I don't know your parents like you do, but it's worth a shot. B) Good luck.

I have a rabbit! ^.^ Her name is Honey Bun. She's adorable! I love her ^.^ Rabbits are very calm animals. However, sometimes they bite - so be aware of that.

You have to be really responsible if you want a rabbit/bunny. It's not that easy. You must be responsible enough to clean your rabbit's cage (changing your rabbit's bedding/litter), changing your rabbit's water daily, and giving your rabbit grass/hay each day. You must have time for your rabbit. Rabbits tend to chew on electrical wires so be careful.

Show your parents how responsible you are - and maybe they may let you have one. That's how I got mine. If you do get one I think you should get a dwarf lop bunny. They are really cute.

Here are some really good websites on rabbit care.

https://www.petcaretips.net/rabbit_care.html

https://www.hsus.org/pets/pet_care/rabbit_h...or_rabbits.html

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to prove to them that you know enough about rabbits, too. Be able to tell them what the rabbit eats, how to clean it, etc.

I have a bunny. She's a lot of work, but I love her. She's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back