I wanna say hiya

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milliaswan

Reaction score
:lol: You may have seen a sneaky swan around, but now i WILL truly introduce myself. :wacko: Hi, I'm :D Milliaswan :ph34r: and u could kinda tell i like swans. I have a tama V4 and 3 and Tamagotchi are one of the things i like the most! B) Well, that almost all about me. Please forgive if i hav a repeated message or something- i did look a lot. Oh yeah, your tips ROX! :(

:D From your cheery new comemer B)

:lol: Milliaswan :) :wub:

P.S. The emoticons rox 2!!!! :blink:

Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you're having a wonderful time here! Remember: if you have any trouble, contact a Tamaguide, and if it gets serious, get an Admin. Also, look at the Users Guide To Tamatalk on the homepage.

Have fun!

nicki9

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. ;)

If you like swans, you should definitely try reading the book The Goose Girl. I'm reading it right now and it is really good! ;)

I'm new too! Welcome, I love animals of all sorts, swans are very pretty.....

Have a great time here!

I can see you're having a wonderful time with the emotions. Nice attractive introduction. Hello and Welcome to TamaTalk milliaswan! Feel free to PM me if you need any help or assistance.

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you have fun!

Tip: If you go to TamaChat, don't say anything that would be rude at all if you can help it. It can cause mindless arguements. I've made that mistake a million times...

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you have fun!
Tip: If you go to TamaChat, don't say anything that would be rude at all if you can help it. It can cause mindless arguements. I've made that mistake a million times...
LOL, I'll make sure of that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back