I Want A Honey Lover, Should I Get One?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a fake Tamagotchi?

• I was tricked: I hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was tricked: But I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yattatchi14

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone here have a Honey Lover fake tamagotchi :huh: ? I really want one,(the v4 one especially) and I want to know if they are good or not. They are supposed to be friend tamas, and on the v4 Honey Lover they 'reproduce' *shiver* :eek: . By fake tamagotchi, I mean things like Honey Lovers, not 24-in-ones or Dinky Dinos :lol: (I am pretty sure those aren't fakes, I just heard about them). Also, I think the v4 HL is supposed to imitate the connexionv4, because it also has infra-red connection, :wacko: where you can gift, marry, and visit or game (I'm not sure.) So, are the HL's good, and are there any other good fakes or 24-in-one sort of things? I wAnT tO kNoW. :marumimitchi:

Many JD fakes are very faulty,so I'm not sure if you'd like to waste money on a faulty tama. The best place for fakes is either JiDan's website or eBay. I'm not sure if JiDan is very reputable,since many people have never bought straight off of them. I would give it a go if I really wanted to,but remember to be careful! ;)

uhhh...you dont want a honey lover. reasons why:

-When they mate its obscene.

-Very Faulty, buttons don't respond well.

-Cost too much.

so yeah, don't get one unless you want to be disturbed for your whole life o.o

Hey, does anyone here have a Honey Lover fake tamagotchi :huh: ? I really want one,(the v4 one especially) and I want to know if they are good or not. They are supposed to be friend tamas, and on the v4 Honey Lover they 'reproduce' *shiver* :eek: . By fake tamagotchi, I mean things like Honey Lovers, not 24-in-ones or Dinky Dinos :lol: (I am pretty sure those aren't fakes, I just heard about them). Also, I think the v4 HL is supposed to imitate the connexionv4, because it also has infra-red connection, :wacko: where you can gift, marry, and visit or game (I'm not sure.) So, are the HL's good, and are there any other good fakes or 24-in-one sort of things? I wAnT tO kNoW. :marumimitchi:
I have fake Tamagotchis made by TS. They're called "Verion 8" Tamagotchis and are pretty fun in my opinion. I got them off eBay, but that was in 2006 or 2007, so I don't know where you'll be able to buy them now. Here's a picture (ignore the Angelgotch)

-Cost too much.

How do you know this? It's not that I don't believe you. I just want to know if you can confirm this because I almost bought JD Honey Lovers, and now I'm beginning to think that it's a good thing that I bought the TS fakes instead. /)_(\

As with the others, I think for reliability it's not a great idea, but for fun and as an experiment I can't see a problem. If you can get them for the right price then I think it would be great. I can actually remember some of my friends having those, (this is recollection from the times of my first tama, so this may be dodgy xD), they were a brother and sister and one had the gold version and the other had the silver one from the pair. I remember being jealous though :p . I'm fairly sure they were honey lovers because they had those distinctive lanyards, and yeah. Thats just my weird opinion. I'm sure though that if you did buy some, people would love to see a log. Also, does anyone know if they can connect with real, bandai tamagotchis because they have the infared function also?

Edit : Just meant to say, the pair of honey lovers I remember are very similar to those shown in Gerbiltchis picture :)

Last edited by a moderator:

-Cost too much.

What do you mean by when they mate it's obscene?? I wanna know, because seriously, that could be interesting, one day at school someone says "my foopootchi just swore at me!!" but is it when they marry is the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back