I want a Mametchi! I use version 4.5, any cheats?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchizz

Reaction score
:wacko: i'm desprate! please tell me! :D it'd mean so much! :( and, i will THANK YOU LIKE A LOT! :ph34r: so please, TELL ME! :unsure: or else i'll cry. :blink:

No, there are no cheats for you to get a certain "breed" of tama, you get what you get...you can debug, but I find that extremley harmful to your tama!

To get a Mametchi on V4.5 you will need a male character to start with. Take care of it badly. If it evolves into a rocket-looking character as a teen, you are on the right track. Continue bad care if it evolves to another teen (non-universal), continue bad care, since Mametchi is a universal character on the V4.5. Make sure its Gorgeous (2nd) skill points are higher than its other points. To ensure that, play the game SHAPES and choose Ms Flower as your elementary school teacher (when the [!] mail arrives calling your Tama to start school and select its teacher, press either A or C when the first teacher, Mr Turtle, appears. He will leave and Ms Flower will show up. Press button B to select her).

To get a Ura Mametchi on V4.5 you will need a male character to start with. You're on the right track if it evolves into Ura Young Mametchi or Crackertchi. Now, take good care of it and make sure its Funny (1st icon) points are the highest. To get Funny points, play the game APPLE and choose Mr Turtle as your teacher (Mr Turtle is the first teacher that shows up when your Tama receives the Important mail calling it to attend elementary school).

To get a Mametchi on V4.5 you will need a male character to start with. Take care of it badly. If it evolves into a rocket-looking character as a teen, you are on the right track. Continue bad care if it evolves to another teen (non-universal), continue bad care, since Mametchi is a universal character on the V4.5. Make sure its Gorgeous (2nd) skill points are higher than its other points. To ensure that, play the game SHAPES and choose Ms Flower as your elementary school teacher (when the [!] mail arrives calling your Tama to start school and select its teacher, press either A or C when the first teacher, Mr Turtle, appears. He will leave and Ms Flower will show up. Press button B to select her).
To get a Ura Mametchi on V4.5 you will need a male character to start with. You're on the right track if it evolves into Ura Young Mametchi or Crackertchi. Now, take good care of it and make sure its Funny (1st icon) points are the highest. To get Funny points, play the game APPLE and choose Mr Turtle as your teacher (Mr Turtle is the first teacher that shows up when your Tama receives the Important mail calling it to attend elementary school).
Are you sure thats how to get mametchi?I tried it and I got a Boxertchi and then a Tougyutchi.And no one knows a real "100% chance that it will work" tip how to get Mametchi.

And any teen can evolve to UraMametchi.I got mine from a Daiatchi.(Diamond guy)

you need 350 smart points to a mametchi. take good care of your tama.

:) :)

ooppps sorry, thats v4.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guy all wrong you have to take care of it so good it heart cannot empty more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back