I want a "Tamagotchi"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Fan!!

Reaction score
I am very new at Tamagotchis. I know how to work them though. The only problem is that I don't have one. I've heard about them everywhere! I have become an expert at them. I just wish I had one. I could have got one for christmas but it totally pasted my mind :( I didn't get any christmas money either. I do things around the house to earn money. I'm pretty sure I can make enough. Even my mom said she might take me somewhere to get it tomorrow ( Friday ). Just hope for me that I get one because I really want one . Now I'm here because i'm 90% positive i'm going to get one. I want to learn the most more I can about tamas before I actually get one. I guess this is kinda an introduction , sorry.

TF!!

Hi welcome to TamaTalk. Tamagotchis are a lot of fun so I hope you get one ^^

Hi. Thanks fro the welcome. I hope I get one to. Are they worth it , Crazyy*Tama ? Are they really? I mean , the last time I had one was when v3 came out. Where are they most betted to be found

Hi. Thanks fro the welcome. I hope I get one to. Are they worth it , Crazyy*Tama ? Are they really? I mean , the last time I had one was when v3 came out. Where are they most betted to be found
They're worth it :rolleyes: I have 2 v4.5s

They are defanitly worth it! Mne is in oerfect shape. If you work hard on your tama you'll be proud when you see it leave its baby.( a tear fell when i saw all my hard work and dedication leave its baby.but i knew i would put even more work into the baby.)

Good! I'm glad its worth it because i'll be getting one tonight ( ps - this is Tama-Fan!1 but my acount disapeared :unsure: )

Good! I'm glad its worth it because i'll be getting one tonight ( ps - this is Tama-Fan!1 but my acount disapeared :mellow: )
What do you mean it 'dissapeared'? It's still there.

But he must have logged in to post that, so how did he know that it wouldn't let him log in before he logged in again?

Well everyone is different so I really can't give you any advice.

I will tell you this though: if you realllllllly wanted a Tamagotchi you'll probably be really excited and love it when you first get it. For some people it lasts. Some others care for it for an amount of time that varies depending on the person then put it in a cupboard. Others (like me) end up bashing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back