I want opinions :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I pierce it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything pierced either, not even my ears.. But when i'm older I wanna get a piercing in my nose. :p

Anyway Sweet Kandi, if you really want to get your lip pierced, go for it, if your not too sure, maybe wait a little while.

I dun think so. I don't really like piercings, but that's up to you. It's your body and you can do whatever you want with it. :p

I got my lip pierced today <3

Thanks to all for opinions.

I think there was confusion. I'll try to clear XD

The ring I had on my lip was just an earring. It wasn't pierced when I took that picture. That was just to get a basic idea for what a real one might look like.

My hair *is* down. It's really short xP

Nose hurt me like crazy. That's one piercing I'll never do again. The main reason that one hurt is because there are a ton of nerves there x.x

I already have my tongue pierced, and haven't had many problems with infections or sores.

I've had my belly button pierced for about 5 years with no problems.

My lip was probably the least painful piercing I've ever gotten. The only annoying thing about it now is it's really itchy and I can't itch it. The ring they gave me is big so it had room to swell, but sofar it hasn't done so.

I love it and I'm really happy with it ^.^

Have a new picture. My hair looks bad from my hat, but that's not the point ^^

Newness <3

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend's got a lip ring similar :) Looking good. Congrats! How much did it cost (asking out of curiousity)?

My friend's got a lip ring similar :) Looking good. Congrats! How much did it cost (asking out of curiousity)?
It was $50 USD.

I went to a few different places and most were closed. The only other place would have been $45, but they said I had to be 18 x.X

well i don't mean to be mean but....

i think it kinda looks like u went fishing and caught ur self on the lip.

but if u wanna pierce it go ahead just make sure its what u want.

^ that was for the first picture.

i didn't see the new one there sorry

just wondering if you know if a 14 gauge stud for your tongue is the smallest you can get it pierced with..i've been considering it for a while but i think something smaller would suit me more.

also, congrats on the piercing!!

just wondering if you know if a 14 gauge stud for your tongue is the smallest you can get it pierced with..i've been considering it for a while but i think something smaller would suit me more.
also, congrats on the piercing!!
That's usually what they pierce it with. You can stretch or close it however you want after it's healed though. 14g isn't too big. That's what my lip is. Also you might have a hard time finding a straight barbell smaller than 14g in local stores. You might have to order them online.

You should get it done ^.^ It's a fun piercing once it's healed.

I would never get my lip pierced, I have really big lips and if I got it pierced it would swell up like a balloon and stay like that for like... a week o_0 the ring wouldnt even fit in it! XD

But piercings really suit you :lol: I like all your ear piercings, I want my ears pierced again.

Erm... Get it peirced if you really want to you look fine with that one on in the picture!

(And I don't think you're ugly at all... you're beautiful and unique!)

Erm... Get it peirced if you really want to you look fine with that one on in the picture!(And I don't think you're ugly at all... you're beautiful and unique!)
You're a little late, she got it already lol.

I say no because my brother got his done and now he hates it. And plus I think eventually in the future you will say "What was I thinking?" But whatever you want to do to your body is none of my business sorry.

~Gummi~

Looks painful x.X I rather get my Ears peirced.

Does anyone have Eyebrow rings? How painful is that?

Looks painful x.X I rather get my Ears peirced.
Does anyone have Eyebrow rings? How painful is that?
My lip actually hurt a lot less than my ears o.o' The only time it hurt afterwards was when he taking his sweet little time getting the ring in. The needle I barely felt.

He was funny when put the needle through though X3

'Okay so.. You have a needle in your face right now, so you might not want to talk too much!'

So amusing.

People that I've asked have said that getting their eyebrow does hurt a little, but not much. Those are also the people who have about as many piercings as me though ^.^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back