I want to debug mine ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracehofheins

Reaction score
CAn you please help ! Can you please tell me how to do it !!!!! I realy want to ! But I don't got the directions !

i've done it. open up the back part that u open to change the battery. then you will see 4 little screws. unscrew those. take off that part. you will not be able to take it off fully, because of the keychain thing. look for the little circle that says above it "debug". use a pencil to rub back and forth between the semicircles. do this for a little while, without wrecking anything, and then screw it all back up again. if it doesnt work, try it again. but there is some chance that it will wreck your tamagotchi, so dont blame me if this happens. also check pixelmood.com to see more detalied instructions and pictures. have a great day!!!!!

Debugging is when you go inside your tamagotchi and mess around with it and get secret new characters and can pick whatever one you want. You also get a special hyper mode feature that makes your tama go super fast and you can speed by generations. :pochitchi: Go here for some great debugging instructions. Hope this helps! -RR :pochitchi:

Debugging is when you go inside your tamagotchi and mess around with it and get secret new characters and can pick whatever one you want. You also get a special hyper mode feature that makes your tama go super fast and you can speed by generations. :pochitchi: Go here for some great debugging instructions. Hope this helps! -RR :pochitchi:

*Moved by Rock'in Robotchi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back