I want to see your ideas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenalmonds

Reaction score
Hey, everybody! I was wondering what you would do to make the tamagotchi toys better!

So, here is my opinion:

I think that when the tamas go to school, they should be able to meet some friends that aren't controlled by human caretakers. It would also be nice to be able to see the whole classroom. I also think that it would be nice that instead of pausing your tama while at school, they could go to school at the same time; so when you send your tamagotchi to school, you play a little game first that raises skill/life points, and then your tama will sit and listen to the teacher for about 6 hours. Of course, you can always pull your tama out of school early.

It would also be nice to have a few new icons; so maybe the tama could have an actual house and backyard. When the tama evolves into an adult, they could pick their own house, almost like picking a job. There could even be a mall or something.

When your tama visits one of its human friends, I think that it should actually be able to see the house when it comes over; so maybe it could show the tama walking down the driveway and into the house.

I know that some of my ideas might sound a little crazy, but with the developing technology, they might actually be able to happen someday. Make sure your ideas sound reasonable at least. [SIZE=14pt]There will be no arguments and making fun of other members ideas! [/SIZE]

:( greenalmonds :eek:

my idea is that....

so... it's night time. you're in the car on a road trip. you aren't allowed to turn on the little light above your seat. well, i have a solution. on the back of your tamagotchi, there could be a little switch that controls the light. you would turn it on, and the screen would be bright! so you can always play with it where ever you are! and, even when it is sleeping, you could turn it on, press the B button, and you can still see the time!

(it's not an add-on light, it's actually IN the tamagotchi so that you won't have any lamp hanging off your tama XD)

what do you think?

-Eternal_Bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back