i want you to know this:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a p1 and p2?? i think you mean v1 and v2. all v's(versions) of tama's can have twins. my v4 and v3 have twins all the time.

what is a p1 and p2?? i think you mean v1 and v2. all v's(versions) of tama's can have twins. my v4 and v3 have twins all the time.
I'm not sure what P1 and P2 means but I know it's diffrent from V1 and V2. I think P1 and P2 are the first 2 tamagotchis.

~*Tamagotchi*~

either way all version ALWAYS have twins. it is impossible to not have 2. hope i helped!! ;) :wub: adela1996

only on p1 and p2 whit a code that i dont know
It has been rumored for almost 10 years now, that it's possible to get two eggs at the same time on one Tamagotchi, and raise them together. Apparently, through ROM Testing on some of the original Tamagotchis (the P1 & P2 from 10 years ago), it was possible to make two eggs appear on the screen. However, these did not behave as independent characters.

Since most of our members have only Connection/Connexion V3 or V4, it's not helpful to state "I want you to know this: you can have twins but only on P1 & P2" Especially when you then state "with a code that I don't know". Sorry, but this topic is not very informative.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back