I was so close!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omallyally11

Reaction score
Ok, yall. I went to the movies on Saturday to see V for Vendetta(which I must say was AWESOME). I only brought my v3 with me because I wanted it to grow. Well, I wore my big Gap pullover with a huge pocket in the front. I wore black sweat pants so I couldn't put my tama in there. So I put it in my pocket, and my Dad stuck some napkins in my big pocket since our hands were full. We went to our seats, watched the movie(GREAT movie), and then went back to the car. When I got in the car, I stuck my hand inside my pocket because I wanted to play with my v3. But it wasn't there. (Dun Dun). So my Dad got a little upset with me, but we went back in the theater and asked someone if we could go back in our theater because I had lost something. I sprinted up the stairs to the row where we had sat. I squatted down just enough to see under the chair. I couldn't see my tama(Dun Dun Dun!)! So then I got back in my seat and stuck my hand under the seat and felt around. I felt a round half-inch thick object! Success!!! I got it out, and I was so happy that $15 hadn't gone down the drain!! As I went back down the steps, I saw that a security guard, not to mention, with a loaded gun!, was standing by my Dad and had been watching me the whole time. How low is that? A security guard with a loaded gun in a movie theater?? Anyway, I told my Dad I found my tama and we went back to the car. I still had a little fear that it died. It was so dark in theater and outside that I couldn't see my screen! When I got in the car, I immediately looked at the screen. Colby(my tama) had only made a poop and didn't need anything! lol! I was SO relieved!

Thanks for listening to me jabber lol.

~Ally

Oh my!! That is scary I had happen to me but I was in a MALL so it took long to find!!(We went to tons of stores!)

Wow! your lucky, if another kid had seen it, they would have Grabbed it! And you would have never seen it again! :D . Thats a good thing you kept looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I lost my v1, v2 or v3 in the store or mall or movie theater or somewhere my mom would say "Oh come on I hate tamas. I'm not going back looking for a stupid tama!"

God! Who would be so mean to a tama?!?!?!

omg that happened to me too i went to the chronucles of narnia with my nana and it fell out of my pocket!!!!! i was sooo scared i thought it would die!!! but then my nana saw someone walking away with my tama!!!! she ran straight at them andyanked it out of there hands, they protested but luckily my name was on it so we got it back!!! thank god my nana was there with me

omg that happened to me too i went to the chronucles of narnia with my nana and it fell out of my pocket!!!!! i was sooo scared i thought it would die!!! but then my nana saw someone walking away with my tama!!!! she ran straight at them andyanked it out of there hands, they protested but luckily my name was on it so we got it back!!! thank god my nana was there with me
omg! what a lil' Bish to take your tama!

how old was the person who took it? what did you say to them ? =S Eek! that made me angry for some reason..

lol TELL MOI =D

they were like 14 or 15, i didn't say anything my nana just took it and when they started to protest she flipped it were my name was written on it and heres the funny thing my names emily and the people who took it were boys!!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back