i was with my tama and my cat... my cat shud die

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
Ok SO i was at a my house and my cat Oreo chewed up my tama and ate the batteries while no one was looking I didnt tell my parents! I knew without telling my parents and not taking oreo to the vet he'd die a long painful death but he diserved it! And he did Die today on the 14th of august! THE WHOLE FAMILY DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND BUT I DID! And i wont. When we buried him in the garden in our backyard my mom told me to say a prayer but instead under my breath i cursed that horrid cat! I never liked oreo! Every one in my family would pay more attention to him than me! EVEN MY FRIENDS! Haha well now i have my last laugh that loser cat is GONE!

*Edited: Far too big*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok SO i was at a my house and my cat Oreo  chewed up my tama and ate the batteries while no one was looking I didnt tell my parents! I knew without telling my parents and not taking oreo to the vet he'd die a long painful death but he diserved it!  And he did Die today on the 14th of august!  THE WHOLE FAMILY DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND BUT I DID! And i wont.  When we buried him in the garden in our backyard my mom told me to say a prayer but instead under my breath i cursed that horrid cat!  I never liked oreo! Every one in my family would pay more attention to him than me! EVEN MY FRIENDS!  Haha well now i have my last laugh that loser cat is GONE! 
Holy *censored* I know tamagotchis r cool and everything but to want ur *censored* cat to die over pixels is so wrong u r a sick freak in my eyes if u wanna say somthin to me pm me cuz i aint lookin at this post again

*Edited: Quote too big and further censoring applied*

Ok SO i was at a my house and my cat Oreo  chewed up my tama and ate the batteries while no one was looking I didnt tell my parents! I knew without telling my parents and not taking oreo to the vet he'd die a long painful death but he diserved it!  And he did Die today on the 14th of august!  THE WHOLE FAMILY DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND BUT I DID! And i wont.  When we buried him in the garden in our backyard my mom told me to say a prayer but instead under my breath i cursed that horrid cat!  I never liked oreo! Every one in my family would pay more attention to him than me! EVEN MY FRIENDS!  Haha well now i have my last laugh that loser cat is GONE! 
Now you're a sicko....o_O

The poor poor cat....

I hate you!

How can you love your Tamagotchi more than your cat?

*Edited: Quote too big*

hey admin c1ose this topic p1ease its just p1ain o1d wrong. you can get new tamagotchis exact1y the same but not cats. *sob*

You are sooooooo mean you can not ever ever ever replace your cat it is unique and spiceal... A little toy with pixels are esay to replace!!!!

Seriously I can see why they liked the cat better!! (sorry if I sound mean it is just my opinion)

WHAt the *censored* MAN YOU KNOW YOU GOT SUME IIISSSUSE DUDE *Edited* I WISH THAT CAT WOULDA BEAT YOUR

*censored* UP *censored* IM PRETTY SURE YOUR GONNA CAUSE U CURSED SOMEONE (AND YES A CAT IS NOT SOMETHING ITS SOME OONNEE)

*Edited: Avoiding possibility of religious offense and further censoring applied*

Yes and you can say what eva you want to me but ina PM cause I aint lookin here AGAIN!

OMG So crazy in tamagotchi ?! GET A LIFE !

I do hope this is a joke topic making fun of that other "OMG my pet ate my Tama! I hate it and I wanna kill it!" topic. I really do.

If not...I'll destroy something. Really, I will. Paper's expendable. So are almost all Tamas (except those really rare and expensive ones, but even then...). A cat or a dog is not, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back