I was wondering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TikkiTama

Reaction score
Hi,

I was gonna post this on the new tama help area, but i'm not new in tamagotchi care stuff. But this is also help. Soo I wanted to know, about the best Keitai and other types tama's things *cough* are the best and how to tell they are fake. I'm searching for a good price range. I live in Canada, so I couldn't enter in the contest =[... which really is to bad. But anyway, any tips on finding the best Ketai and Connexxtion and which ones are rare, what to look out for and yea.

Feel free to PM

If someone would like to search around with me that'd be great! I'm always up for making new friends!

Thanks!

(p.s. if someone is to move this please tell me where it is gonna go to)

you may find tamagotchi keitais on ebay.com, but be sure to type in tamagotchi keitai. they have a lot of fakes on ebay that may look like keitais, but they aren't.

i recently bought my keitai from yesasia.com. it's still coming in the mail, but i found the prices were cheaper than the keitais i found on ebay. another place that has a few keitais is jpntoys.com. they are probably about the same, or a little cheaper, than the keitais on ebay.

i'm not really sure about which keitais would be more rare than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back