i went crazy with my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw. That wasn't a good idea. Think before you act.
To be honest, I was going to say that. XD

Okay. Serious time.

Next time, just vent out your anger in a different way. Why not draw it or write about it?

Well, I once got annoyed with my tam and sworn to throw it out of the window if it didn't evolve into a chara I wanted. ;)

Oh and visit [link removed]

Edit: TamaMum

Please check the rules. Ads for websites in your signature message only please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I TOTALLY agree with everyone here. What a waste of money! You know, 15 or somethin' bucks is actually WORTH something. It would be okay if it was like a toy worth 50 cents or somethin' really low, you could get anywhere. BUT A TAMA? 15 BUCKS? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, you could have really got poisoned. That ink was probably some sort of acid, probably not a friendly acid like the ones you find in your orange juice. Have you ever seen what it says in packets? If battery leaks liquid, avoid contact with skin. Wow. You killed a tamagotchi, and nearly hurt yourself. Well, hope this entire crisis teaches you a BIG lesson!
[SIZE=14pt]I TOTALLY AGREE he should have done it with something like a McDonalds toy or a stuffed animal that doesn't have ink in it and won't crack[/SIZE] :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back