I went on tamatown and......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaWendy234

Reaction score
;) i can't log out without lossing the points i earned! how do i log out right?

Hm, could you be more specific? ;)

When yo ulog out- the Tamagotchi points automatically go into your Gotchi Points.

If you mean the items,

When you have entered your Tamagotchi Log Out passwrod, go onto the Games/Activities Icon (Basebal bat and ball) and scroll down, select 'Password' and enter the passwords there, :angry:

Hope this helps,

Rib.

The GPoints you earned will automatically transfer to your GotchiPoints on your Tama, if you log~out properly.

As for the items, after you have logged~out there will be the names and codes of the items you got. On you Tamagotchi consule, go to the Baseball Bat and Ball Icon (Games/Activities Icon) and scroll though until you get to 'Passwords', then enter the passwords carefully.

*~*Please note: Some items may cost GotchiPoints *~*

Hope I helped! :lol:

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

[SIZE=8pt]when you are done with tamatown, then you hit the 'logout' button in the bottom right hand corner. then on your tama, hit the 'b' button so that it has two rows of '0's'. it should say 'logout password'. then type in the code on your tamagotchi as you see on the screen. Simple as that![/SIZE]

Hope I helped!

~*SF*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back