I will get beard before V4 comes to me :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kuchipatchi_

Reaction score
V4 is coming in APRIL to me (i live in sweden) and i cant wait. England and sweden... the both are in Europe so why does England get it before us? :huh: But beacause england have the european v4 ( i think they have) and i want an european v4 (im from europe) can i get one at internet from england? Do i have to pay it with pounds? :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: (i dont have any pounds)

You can order a tamagotchi from overseas or bid for one on ebay. Just remember that it will cost more after currency coversion and also postage and handling costs. This is something that you would be best off discussing with your parents as they will be able to help you sort things out financially and get a good deal.

They are out in England, i saw them in December. Not sure how long they have been out, but my sister saw them a few weeks before me. So there will definitely be some on ebay, or even amazon something like that.

You can buy V4 on line in England from amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk

If of course that is OK by your parents :huh:

However, I think your problem might be delivery. They may not deliver (even post / mail) to addresses outside the UK & Ireland.

You will need to check that first.

If they do deliver to addresses in Sweden, then when you pay by credit card (for example, mastercard or visa) they take the money in UK pounds then convert it to Krone(?) and your credit card bill gets charged krone or euro. Sorry, I can't remember if Sweden still has Krone or if it changed to Euros already.

But because they use a special exchange rate you will probably pay a bit more krone than if you wait for V4 to come to Sweden and buy it in a store....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back