I WILL HELP YOU!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Tamas

Reaction score
If you ask me a question, I will respond to you asap! Just ask the question, and the right answer will be returned to you as soon as I can. No worries mate!

Ask me about:

*Food

*Poo

*Training

*Games

*connection

*anything as long as it has to do with tamagotchis

Remember: I will respond NO MATTER WHAT!

And please do not answer any questions people ask me! I will get to them, and thats kind of rude. So, thank you, and ASK AWAY!

I am getting the feeling that you are LovesCoco (or are possibly related to or friends with that person) because your posts have all been very similar. Nonetheless, this topic one is not necessary because there are already many help threads out there. If you are just making repeat posts to raise your post count, I highly recommend against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does my Tamagotchi make low, barely heard beeping sounds?? You cant hear it unless you hold it close to your ear. I tried turning the sound off and pausing it but the beeping noise doesnt go away.... I heard it is a glitch and makes the batteries die after about 3 weeks... HELP?! What do I do?

If you saw in my last posts, I was fairly against Lovescoco and voted to boot her off the site.. so no I am not. But I like to see people looking out for her :wub: I have that beeping noise too. My friend does also. I dont think its anything to worry about. No worries mate... he he

Any more questions.. needing to be solved? Any stumps that need paving over? Ask right away...

If you saw in my last posts, I was fairly against Lovescoco and voted to boot her off the site.. so no I am not. But I like to see people looking out for her :wub:   I have that beeping noise too. My friend does also. I dont think its anything to worry about. No worries mate... he he
Still, your posts are almost exactly like hers. All I'm saying is that we don't really need any more of these help topics right now; if you are eager to help people, you can, say, write in your signature that you would like people to PM you if they have questions. I find it presumptuous of you to not allow any other people to answer questions in this thread, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some Ideas like hers, I think its easier not to do pm, nobody likes doing them. I think, people should go to these, instead of writing those. Then, the forums are cleared

PLEASE STOP FRAMING ME FOR BE cocolove or whatever... I am not her

Now... any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back