I wish my username wasn't repeat_offender, but here's repeat_offender's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
157fxo1.jpg
35ch4zn.jpg

That evening, Sushi and I went to the park, and he met a perky little Chitchi, and took it home with him.

i1i991.jpg

The next day I guess was his birthday? :)

iw1zqx.jpg
akg9yr.jpg
2lwrxbl.jpg
34zylw5.jpg

That same day, he went to the matchmaker. He chose a Furawatchi, and what a cute couple they are!

I almost didn't want to give them up for a baby ;)

(continued next post...)

2yzhpw7.jpg
2itqvko.jpg
2evvvie.jpg

Its another girl! Her name is Petal.

2zznwur.jpg
10s908n.jpg
ws93j6.jpg

I was going for a Furawatchi from the beginning, but failed ;P I got very distracted when Petal was a child and completely forgot my tama in my purse!

When I found her she was really sick, and hungry and when she evolved, she was a Hineonetchi instead of a Sabosabotchi :c

161c9he.jpg
2m64w1l.jpg
4ghxcw.jpg
6ghp44.jpg

We celebrated her adulthood with some Bitter Coffee from the Grown Up Taste Seeds. She seemed to like it c:

We worked on her happy symbols and then remodeled the living room to something more her style.

That's it for now! I will be sure to update before the end of the week so you wont have to wait to read until I get back from my trip.

Thanks for reading and being patient!

34is3s2.jpg
14x2tmh.jpg
t070io.jpg
k9z3mw.jpg

Its been a pretty uneventful morning, but I thought I'd do a quick update instead of waiting until I have 3+ whole posts of update ;)

We ate a morning snack at Petal's great great great great great grandma's house, Lovelitchi! Miss her :)

We did some gardening in the yard, then went to the park where she met a super super cute Puchiberitchi, and took her home :)

f9xyd.jpg

I also got a charm I ordered online in the mail yesterday :) Sailor Moon's glasses, aren't they cute? :D

Thats it, I'll try to make smaller updates more often this week.

Thanks for reading!

whmo3n.jpg
fxzerq.jpg
2nau3ra.jpg
2md40wi.jpg

1yk45i.jpg
2quoo7r.jpg
29d7ksn.jpg
2gt99g8.jpg

So we got Petal's last happy symbol today and then it was off to the matchmaker. She fell in love with a Guriguritchi (so cute!)

and had a daughter. Her name is Blossom.

wsmrzr.jpg

Isn't she precious!?

70zuac.jpg

She evolved into a Paletchi. I'll try again for Furawatchi!

Thanks for reading guys, bye!

1zoj5kx.jpg
2rcnxwh.jpg
8ybxib.jpg
a0beya.jpg

I got her! Isn't she perfect? I'm already so attached :3 Even though I'll get her last happy symbol today I don't think I can let her go until maybe tomorrow...

33pfs7d.jpg
9atp9x.jpg
21l8umr.jpg

We went on our trip this weekend, Blossom came. Went to see the Georgia Aquarium, and got back yesterday. It was awesome! :)

Thanks for reading guys!

Latest posts

Back