I won~! A Golden Tamagotchi from tamagotchi.com!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyroxs

Reaction score
OMG I just got a notice that I won one of the Golden Tamagotchis from www.tamagotchi.com!! :huh:

(I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

I can't wait to receive it and I just entered once randomly when I was on that site! :eek:

Did anyone else from this forum win one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well congrats, I am very happy for you! :huh: Did you get an EMAIL, or did you see your name on the site? :eek:

~Tama-Love~

Actually, I don't see the link for the list of winners on the website.

They e-mailed me saying I'm a winner. ;3

I was really surprised.

They e-mailed me some paper work I have to fax to them confirming that I'm really me and over 18. ;P

Actually, I don't see the link for the list of winners on the website. They e-mailed me saying I'm a winner. ;3

I was really surprised.

They e-mailed me some paper work I have to fax to them confirming that I'm really me and over 18. ;P
Well, you are really lucky. :huh: I am glad we have at least one winner in out Tamatalk community! :eek:

~Tama-Love~

I've been entering everyday =^.^= I hope I win.. I don't really have much money for tamas and I like collecting them. If I get the gold on I have to go on ebay to get the silver one... then the next two on my list are the clear pink and green ones. plus the 2 plushie holders I don't have and the lanyards.. *i'm obsessed* I hope I win.. course I have to have my mom sign since I'm only 17 but it's worth it..

Congrats! B)

But kids would want to win it so I don't think people should have to be over 18.

I dont belive you sorry
You are entitled to your opinions. But I am not the type of character to make up fictional lies. B)

BTW, I entered only once and it was completely random when I was listing my Yasashii on eBay to sell. I just did it for fun. I hope someone else from this forum will win and post it up too!

I'll take pictures when I do receive it since I want to be featured in the photos on www.tamagotchi.com. ;3 I still have to fill out the paperwork though and fax it to them. u_u (And yes, kids could enter the contest but they have to ask their parents to sign the release forms if they win cause they have to mail it to their address. If you noticed, when you enter the contest, they only ask for your name, e-mail, and state and not your address or other personal information.)

Congrats! I really hope I win too. I enter everday. Your soooooooooooo lucky. I really hope I win. I would love to see it in a photo on TamaTalk instead of on Bandai.com. I just entered again a few minutes ago. *crosses fingers*

Furawatchi B)

That's 1 Tamagotchi out of the pile. I enter nearly every day. I hop I win one, too.

Well, congratulations!!!!! I enter it every day too!!! You are sooo lucky!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back