I wonder how tamatalk became so popular

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
Well I'm just thinking how did it get so popular because unless people knew about it they wouldn't search "tamatalk" unless admin advertises it or something or s/he told their friends and they told their friends etc...

I don't know, what do you think?

well when i used to search about tamagotchi. there would be links to tamatalk. so i started to go on it alot. finally i asked my mum if i could join and she sed yes. annnndddd waaallaaa am here!

Acctually I was searching Tamagotchi after I got my first one. I browsed for a while then asked my mom if I could join, and she said yes, so here I am!

*waves*

When I got my V3 I was searching for some information and Tamatalk was the first Google option...then I joined :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
When i got into Tamagotchi, i started to search the keyword 'Tamagotchi' on Google and it finally came up with Tamatalk.com!!! And i also got it from the Tamagotchi website!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

I don't remember clearly how I found Tamatalk 2 years ago in 2005, my old account was emmy299. I believe I was searching for 'Tamagotchi' on google, and found Tamatalk. So I joined and probably decided to stay, thats my guess. I could be wrong, but not likely.

And I think thats the most popular reason, searching for some Tamagotchi thing on google and finding Tamatalk and joining it out of curiosity. ;)

Well, thousands of people probably searched up "Tamagotchi cheats" and came up with TamaTalk- that is how TamaTalk became popular.

Let's just say that I had a friend and I told her about it. She registered as Coolio654654. That is another way.

I was on tamagotchiconnexions.com, and clicked on the link that said "forum." I browsed for a while, and got sick of that pop up asking me to join. So here I am, filling your lives with fear and fright. <3

Searched Tamagotchi, found TamaTalk, checked it out, decided to join. Ta-da. =D

[Note that I have had other account before this that reach back to 2005.]

After three years its hard for me to remember how I ended up here. I do remember that I had preordered my first two V1 tamagotchi.

I was looking for a V3 charecter chart and it would not let me look until I logged in and I was going to leave after that but I started helping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back