I wouldn't be suprised...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flint26

Reaction score
I have the slightest feeling that Bandai Will Re-introduce Tamagotchis and the like all over again in several Years. The very first tamagotchi's will become collector's items, and be selling for a big sum of $$ on ebay. The V1's and V2's Will definitely become more rare, so keep goood care of your Tamagotchis while you do have them :(

And I also have a feeling that tamatalk will either Double in Population and Size, get paid to stay up by Bandai(I hope), or possibly begin to fade away...

What do you think?

Welcome back!

Uh, anyway, I agree with you too; they'll make it die down and bring it back and make alot of money. Being cheap! :(

Ha! True, very true! I have a feeling tamagotchi will increase in popularity and grow in versions! Then, tamagotchi still lives! Yay! Then, either TamaTalk makes more money from Bandai to improve and we increase in the # of members here, or TamaTalk will turn into a site for tamagotchi edition collectors site, or (sadly!) tamatalk and tamagotchi will slowly fade away, people will start selling their V1s and V2s on Ebay for lots of $, get no bids, and go broke. ANd that wouldn't be good! I'm hoping for the first or stleast the second! :( XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back