ICANT USE MY ITEMS!WHY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaXbabe

Reaction score
i got to the game button click items then click the middle button nd i makes a lil noise nd nuthing happens!!!!!!please help!!btw i have a teen

I know whats wrong! You don't have any items to use! :( Go to the shop and buy an item, and then you can play with it. Well actually you can only play with most of the items if your tama is an adult. The only items your teen can play with are the...

- Shovel

- Plant

- Bear

- Action Figure

- Ball

and any kind of snacks! :p

Hope this helps!

Do you get thhe bear at the shop or is it a code because there is never any bears at the store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Do you get thhe bear at the shop or is it a code because there is never any bears at the store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<
Yes, you get the bear at the shop.The shop will have it eventually. It should appear atleast once a week so you'll have to be a little patient. The only items and snacks you can get from the codes are the stuffed animal costume, hair potion, love potion/honey and for snacks steak and birthday cake! ;) Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back