ICarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannah Montana IS going a little too far. I still like it a lot though. Some ppl like Hannah Montana and some don't. It's 50-50. A lot of ppl I know in real life likes Hannah Montana. Almost EVERYONE in our grade 6 class likes Hannah Montana. And I went to this open house for a middle school and this 7th grader had Hannah Montana school supplies. A lot of her fans are teens too.
I SERIOUSLY have to get a new avatar. This one is getting SO OLD.
Please do not go off topic. This is an iCARLY topic. Not a Hannah Montanna/your avatar topic.

I'm glad that iCarly is just a show. But it is more tolerable than Hannah Montanna.

~ChibiMuffins

Please do not go off topic. This is an iCARLY topic. Not a Hannah Montanna/your avatar topic.  

I'm glad that iCarly is just a show. But it is more tolerable than Hannah Montanna.

~ChibiMuffins
Sorry about that. I seem to be doing that a lot (going off topic). I'll try to stop.

I hate iCarly. >.< The stuff they say aren't even funny, and the show's stupid. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but that's my opinion.

I hate it. They need to think about what they do. that episode when they were in the coffe cup and drinking it, think about were that cofee or water or whatever has been...

Also they try to talk IM/Chatroom talk wich annoys me alot. like "BRB." and "kk". I only like chatroom talk if it's in a CHATROOM. In real life it makes you sound stupid. ;)

What I really want is that little barrel of monkeys oversized seethrough chain thing that they have in their room.

It's so cute.

^ I don't like it either but to keep saying it isn't going to do anything. XD.

I don't really know why it bugs me. It just... does... I think it's the storyline. And it seems like Carly and Sam are always screaming really loud. >.<

^ I don't like it either but to keep saying it isn't going to do anything. XD.
I don't really know why it bugs me. It just... does... I think it's the storyline. And it seems like Carly and Sam are always screaming really loud. >.<
iCarly bugs me for the reasons you've posted and the reason that Miranda Cosgrove can't act. >.<

I like Hannah Montana MUCH better than iCarly.
Hmm... Well they both are dumb. But I hate HM more than iCarly though.

iCarly is growing more annoying to me, since my sister has been watching it more.

It really pisses me off.

11-13 year olds can't hack websites.

I twitch every time the theme song comes on.

I actually like it. It's not one of those shows' were some girl spills out her guts' with her love problems. There isn't constant making out, it has a decent plot to say the least. And it's actually a good idea, no show I have ever seen has shown a girl with a Webshow. Fresh.

And I haven't watched more then 2 episodes, but it's wonderful.

its all the same icarly hannah monntana and drake and josh.AND have you noticed they always have some kind of wooden shack thing for a bedroom and don't bother to paint them!

Latest posts

Back