Ice Storm```

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting really dangerous at my house. There's ice everywhere! Can't even walk a single step. D:

(p.s. I thought it was really HOT in Texas!??)
It is. But right now, it's not. And that's why I'm slowly dying. Right now it's 52 degrees. F R E E Z I N G. And during the day, it only got up to seventy five. I miss when it was in the hundreds, everyday...

Like people said, you should spend a winter in Canada!
it snows 30 cm sometimes, but that's actually fun because you can make the biggest, most awesome snowmen ever. :D

my driveway xD

.. snow days comevery often. It's no surprise when there's an ice storm! :p

(p.s. I thought it was really HOT in Texas!??)
It is hot in thesummer. But it's been cold lately. I love cold.

Canadian Winters are epic.
Especially when your in Ontario.

Oh yes, Ontario.
Ah, yes. I love winter in Ontario, as I live here. =D

But I hate how they never give us snow days, so for the school to lose something crazy has to happen, like a hydro line going down.

We had a horibble storm in NY and my school was stupid and wasn't even gonna close, we didn't have it, but it was gonna only be and 1 hour delay.

omg, we got like 36 cm of snow here in British Columbia.

Next time you complain about all the ice and the snow you got, think about that xP.

omg, we got like 36 cm of snow here in British Columbia. Next time you complain about all the ice and the snow you got, think about that xP.
-Goes and converts-

Holy. O.O I wish I had 14 inches of snow right now.

Wow ;)

Such a contrast in weather and temperature! I just have to say I'm surprised. Geez this global climate change...

Yes it's been 46.7 C over here on Aussie island :D While your schools are stopping lessons from the cold and ice and snow, one of my friends school nearly got shut down cos it was so hot and didn't have aircon in every room. Over here schools close if it's extremes like 50 C.

I walk to school and ALL of the sidewalk was thick ice PLUS THE SCHOOL IS ON A HILL so I had to walk on the snow or else I would be sliding backwards

I live in New Jersey :D

I'm beginning to miss the summer.....

I slipped on some ice last month, in front of a group of very idiotic boys. They found it funny, and I'm sure it must have looked funny, but it really hurt and I needed help up. :D

Tama :lol: Phantom

Ah, yes.

The ground where I live was COATED in ice. I fell twice, badly. (yes, I was off school for 2 days. Yay ice!)

1. My friend asked me if I wanted to play Rock Band. And I said yes. So I got dressed (I was still in my PJs), went outside, slipped, fell, got wet, and had to change my pants. Dx.

2. I went outside with my friends, and I found this really slippery path of ice in my driveway. So I was slippen' and sliden'. (BTW, my dad's car was in the driveway, and the car was COVERED in ice) And I slipped too much, and I grabbed my Dad's car to save myself. I cut my hand. Now I gots myself a nasty scar. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ice storm o_O

We don't get those but we have snow! It snow'ed all night and it's up to my knees when iI'm in my drive way. Up to about my ankles when on the street. ~Ishappyschoolisout~ But the snow's going north it still hasnt melted. I want an ice storm now~

Blue Husky my school and my house is on a hill so I have to go up and down :eek: I wonder what it would be like ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back