Ichigotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zavvana

Reaction score
my ichigotchi is growing up tommorow. what is it likely to be? :lol: i have been giving it the best care i can!

last time i got a kuchipatchi from my ichigotchi, this time i took better care of it.

Hello Zavanna. Do you own a v1 or a v2? If you have a v1, there is growth chart of this site which you can have a look at. It will give you all you need to know! :( There is an option on the side menu bar that says "Tamagotchi Growth Charts", click on that!

From the looks of it, you've got a V1. If that's the case, and you've taken pretty good care of it, you might get a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or a Hanatchi. The worst-case scenario is that you get Tarakotchi or Maskutchi. :( Hope I helped!

You are probably going to get a mametchi, because if you a ichigotchi or hinotamatchi you will turn into a mametchi if you treat it perfect and if you are a young mimitchi or an oniontchi and you treat it perfect you'll get a mimitchi. Click Here for a great website that will tell you how to get certain characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea... you will most likely get a mimichi or mametchi!!!! pm me if you have anymore questions!

i hope for a mametchi, i currently have a mimitchi so it would be nice for a variety!

mimichis are the choice pet for doing math being smart and just plain talking.you can have alot of fum with mimichis!

I got a MAMETCHI! yes yes yes!! now i have my 2 favorite tamagotchis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back