Ichigotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda827396

Reaction score
can somebody please tell me how you can get Ichigotchi on your v4? (v4 only, please!)

She's my favorite character, but I've never gotten her before!

:p

somebody please tell me!

Thank you for the people that help me!

:eek:

If you want to achieve Ichigotchi on your Tamagotchi Version 4 you have to have a male or female baby and make sure your tamagotchi evolves into a Puchitchi. After that you need to take extremely bad of your tamagotchi to achieve Ichigotchi. If you're uncertain of a certain degree you of bad care you should inflict on your tamagotchi during the child stage, I would suggest letting your tamagotchi get sick at least two times and starve it. Keep a close eye on your tamagotchi if you do this and make sure it doesn't terminate.

I know you're thinking. You're thinking how could Ichigotchi be a bad character on the V4 if she/he is a good character on the rest of the Connection versions? To answer this thought: Ichigotchi just is a bad character. That's how this character was created for this particular version of Tamagotchi.

Get Mizutamatchi or Putichi female

.Dont treat it bad or it might become unversal.

Treat it normaly and theres a great chence yell get Meme with Putichi

And You wll 95% of the time get meme with Mizutamtchi.

You will either get:

Young memetchi:good care

Ichigotchi:normal

Universel:bad

so treat it normaaly

If you want to increase your chances marry a Tamagotchi in the Meme family and it ups your chances of geting a character from the Meme family.Also try to make fashion the highest skill when they get married.

If you look at the v4 growth chart we have here, you might have to see which toddler you have to get so you can get ichigotchi!!! I have gotten them tons of times!! You just have to feed them regularly and dont neglect them alot. (A bit would me good though) I hope I helped!! :eek:

P.S The tama v4 growth chart is on the left side margin in the "useful links".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back