ichigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure it wasn't a v2, it's could only possibly be a v2. Ichigotchi only appears on the v1, v2, and v4. The bump game is only on the v2, and v3. The apple thing is called Ringotchi. . Are you sure she didn't trick you. The v3 has a attenta on it. Maybe you thought it was playing the bump game. :(
no it played all the v3 games!it had an antenna too!

Well, maybe you thought it was the bump game. Or either they connected and they played a game that you thought was the bump game.

Wow! Then you guys are lucky! Are you sure it was an ichigotchi? Maybe it just looks like one ;) If not, You guys really are lucky! :hitodetchi:

//Blackbird ;)

Your V3 is a character called 'Mizutamatchi' and hers is a character called 'Ringotchi'. Yours is a child, and hers is a teen.

Your friend is lucky to have a Ichigotchi on her V3. But are you sure it is a Ichigotchi? It could be a Mizutamatchi.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't know what you said in the first post. The is what I comprehend.

Your friend has a V3 and a V1. Her V1 turned into a " Ringotchi" But that is normal. Her V3 turned into a Ichagotchi. She showed you her V3 and it was playing bump, but it wasn't a V2.

Are you trying to say that the problem is a V3 was playing bump? If so read below.

V3's and V2's alike play bump, it is normal! There is nothing to worry about! :nazotchi:

Is that the problem, if not please tell me it.
Hi

ok my freand has a v3 and a v1 her v1 teen tuned into a weard apple thing but thats normal!her v3 terned into an ichagotchi :huh: she showed me it played bumb no it wasn't a v2 ether!
That weird APPLE is called RinGotchi!!

//TamaRox~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back