iD L, Help me find a USB thingy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLey

Reaction score
I have never downloaded anything on to my iD L before, and I really want to now, especially since I found out the english version may have some glitches and needs downloaded items. So can someone list or link me to something on amazon that I can order that works? I have no idea what to look for at all.

(ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION, IT NEEDS TO WORK FOR WINDOWS 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one im currently trading or selling hun..the reason im selling or trading it is because I run windows 7 and its not capatable unfortunately..but I can show you it came new without the package but has the manual and drivers disc <3

I'll message you.

*edit*

Still looking for one guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an irDA from amazon. I'm not sure if it works on Windows 8, but some people are saying it does in reviews. It's called StarTech USB to Infrared IRDA Adapter. I'm not sure if links are allowed, so just google that phrase.

I got an irDA from amazon. I'm not sure if it works on Windows 8, but some people are saying it does in reviews. It's called StarTech USB to Infrared IRDA Adapter. I'm not sure if links are allowed, so just google that phrase.
I actually just ordered that before I read your comment. Your the second person to recommend it so I am gonna try it out. Thanx. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back