iD L questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that pets are not allowed in the house in the iDL? They have to stay outside in the backyard?

Is it true that pets are not allowed in the house in the iDL? They have to stay outside in the backyard?
Yes. You can only see your pet when you go outside to the garden and when taking a picture during a connection with another iD L.

In the Tamapet list, is there a way to delete the pet?

In the Tamapet list, is there a way to delete the pet?
No, you cannot delete pets. There are ten unique pets and ten slots in the Tamapet list as well.

Why would you want to delete them anyway? I'm curious. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you cannot delete pets. There are ten unique pets and ten slots in the Tamapet list as well.

Why would you want to delete them anyway? I'm curious. :p
I don't mean to say delete. I mean to say remove. How do I remove a pet so I could get a new one, if that's possible?

Do you know when is Lovelitchi's birthday on IDL? Is it August 30? I kept seeing a Happy Birthday banner in the background of the wallpaper.

If there's a Happy Birthday banner in your living room, you can find out who the celebrant is on these times: 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

And no, as far as I know, September 10th is Lovelitchi's birthday.

If there's a Happy Birthday banner in your living room, you can find out who the celebrant is on these times: 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
I don't understand. How am I supposed to find out who the celebrant is on the times: 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM?

On those times, the iD L will display the character who's celebrating their birthday. It will display the celebrant receiving a gift as well, which is one of their Happy Items.

For example on November 23, on those times of the day, you will see an animation that will display Mametchi receiving a crown.

On those times, the iD L will display the character who's celebrating their birthday. It will display the celebrant receiving a gift as well, which is one of their Happy Items.

For example on November 23, on those times of the day, you will see an animation that will display Mametchi receiving a crown.
Oh yeah, I remember earlier today the sound of my idL went off. There was some kind of celebration. But I didn't know what was going on. Now I know.

I also found out that there's no toothbrushing function for my tama on IDL. But on the Tamago, it DOES have it. Does the tama really don't brush their teeth at all on iDL? That's the only one thing that their missing out of all the other daily necessities and hygienes.

I also found out that there's no toothbrushing function for my tama on IDL. But on the Tamago, it DOES have it. Does the tama really don't brush their teeth at all on iDL? That's the only one thing that their missing out of all the other daily necessities and hygienes.
The iD L and Tamago are entirely different versions. However, on the iD L, characters get dirty over time.

When they turn brown/red, send them to the shower.

I think I recall a download item called the Pikapika toothbrush...not sure what it does, though. I'll try it out for you and see.

1) At what level can I access the selections for the different types of icon background?

2) When can I access Henshin Jo, Patchi Onsen, Melody Land, Concert, Waru Cafe, Gotchi School, and King's Castle?

^ When you get more Tamatomo characters (characters that you have all four happy symbols acquired), you will unlock more destinations and icon backgrounds.

You can see how many you have unlocked by accessing the notebook icon.

^ When you get more Tamatomo characters (characters that you have all four happy symbols acquired), you will unlock more destinations and icon backgrounds.

You can see how many you have unlocked by accessing the notebook icon.
How many Tamatomo characters do I have to get? Do I have to get a total of 32 of them to unlock features and destinations?

How many Tamatomo characters do I have to get? Do I have to get a total of 32 of them to unlock features and destinations?
Yes, there are 32 of them, but things start unlocking gradually when you earn 4, 8 and so on.

Yes, there are 32 of them, but things start unlocking gradually when you earn 4, 8 and so on.
When can my Tama clean up at the park and acquire an environmental friendly item? My Tama already acquired the chopsticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back