iD L's Sleeping Schedule?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader4Ever

Reaction score
Is there no way to 'pause' the iD L like you can on the Tama-Go? I don't want to be woken up at 6am by my dieing Tamagotchi!! D: If I tend to her needs COMPLETELY before she goes to bed, will she wake up at a resonable hour, like 8-9am? Also, my normal bedtime is around 2am (I'm in college lol) so if I take care of her until then, will she sleep in like me? Any guidance on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
ID L Tamagotchis wake up at 7:00AM and usually go to sleep at 8:00PM, and there is no way to change their sleeping pattern. However, set your Tamagotchi's time an hour or two early so that it wakes up an hour or two later! If you want to pause an iD L, press A and C at the time screen to set it but just leave it there so your Tamagotchi is paused. Hope that helps. :)

~ EMF
gallery_194579_14_566.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The toddlers and some teens go to bed at 7 o' clock (PM), and some teens go to bed at 8 o' clock.

Adults can go to bed anywhere from 8 o' clock to 10 o' clock, depending on the care.

They all wake up at 7 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back